In terms of climate, Portugal’s winters are mild and summers are hot and dry. The number of hours of sunshine per year reaches values as high as 3300 in the south of the country and 1600 in the north, some of the highest in Europe. The Portuguese are gracious and friendly, welcoming all visitors regardless …. Read More
- PORTUGAL TO END THE NHR TAX REGIME IN 2023!
- 2022 Personal Income Tax Return – PORTUGAL
- Guide for Immigrants/Expats to Set Up Electricity: From Finding Suppliers to Necessary Documents.
- Uncovering the Best communication Packages: TV, Internet, Phone, and Mobile!
- PORTUGAL – THE END OF THE GOLDEN VISA – RESIDENCE PERMIT FOR INVESTMENT ACTIVITY.