The passive income visa (also known as “Type I Visa” or “D7 Visa”) is a residence permit that can be applied for by a third-country citizen who intends to relocate to Portugal and has a reasonable net regular passive income. The subsequent residence permit does not preclude the holder from having a professional activity in …. Read More
- PORTUGAL TO END THE NHR TAX REGIME IN 2023!
- 2022 Personal Income Tax Return – PORTUGAL
- Guide for Immigrants/Expats to Set Up Electricity: From Finding Suppliers to Necessary Documents.
- Uncovering the Best communication Packages: TV, Internet, Phone, and Mobile!
- PORTUGAL – THE END OF THE GOLDEN VISA – RESIDENCE PERMIT FOR INVESTMENT ACTIVITY.